As I’m steering clear of twitter, due to a transfer speculation overdose, I had to quietly find a Millwall fan to answer my 6 fan questions. Fortunately Charlie Mahoney @THRIIIIKER did me a huge favour & answered them brilliantly
After a poor start, what are your expectations for the season ahead?
1. I’ve not had any massively fixed expectations for the season because between the new managerial appointment and number of additions we’ve made to the squad, I see us as a real unknown quantity. Failure to improve on the previous one would of course be hugely disappointing, though.
Do you have the right manager?
2. Very difficult to say. He lacks experience and the West Ham affiliation will, though not hugely relevant to me personally, only fuel the discontent if things don’t improve. It’s vital that he turns this around quickly, or he’ll face immense pressure from the supporters.
Who is your best player/one to watch
3. We don’t have a wealth of young, up and coming talent, but I see Scott McDonald as a very strong calibre of player for us to have signed. Steve Morison can also be very strong at this level, and I think Nicky Bailey will become a fans’ favourite if he can avoid injury.
Which player is stealing a living?
4. I struggle to see what Josh Wright is bringing to the team these days.
Which Huddersfield player causes you concern?
5. James Vaughn is a very solid acquisition and could potentially be prolific at this level barring a reoccurrence of his injury problems.
What’s your prediction?
6. I’m going to go with a frustrating 1-1 draw